Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Guild

Forum of The Myth War Online Guild Phoenix.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Builds for pets..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
spike30

Builds for pets.. Empty
PostSubject: Builds for pets..   Builds for pets.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:19 pm

ok, first u decide wht type of pet u want (tanker, protector, melee killer or caster.. there maybe another one.. but idk..)
if tanker or protector.. add pure str.... omg well sta is obvious for that :S ..(for crys see another article..)
then melee killer.. now what do u want? some1 to kill pets/ppl with a LOT of hp? or some guy with fairly low hp?( 30k to 40k apprix :S) .. if u choose to kill the "big" guys.. go for 3 sta 1 str build.. for others.. add the obvious build, 3 str 1 sta (they worked best for me Wink )
now for caster.. the best caster is off course, the saint pet, ocean loong.. but for the available pets.. SD has the highest grow for int (Woot!!) he got about 483 or 489 grow for int.. (not sure) .. (for cheap + good caster go for TD) your build for casters should be 2 sta 2 int or 3 sta 1 int.. that increases th edamabe by quite a lot.. at lvl 90, an sd pure sta will do approx 10k damage with flash 3 on a target so one with 3 sta 1 int would do 12 to 13k Smile 2 sta 2 int would do over 15k Smile.. so choose wht i want then .. aha! u got the build lol
tell me if the article sux.. and add any points missing Smile ty
spike, king of the losers Wink
Back to top Go down
XxMagezxX

XxMagezxX

Builds for pets.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds for pets..   Builds for pets.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:26 pm

Ghost Worrior (type critical) 2/2 build sta/str
Ghost Worrior (Berzerk type) 1/3 build sta/str
Back to top Go down
spike30

Builds for pets.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds for pets..   Builds for pets.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 12:31 pm

a lil bit of spell mistakes Sad try and make sense out of it if u can :S
and with 2/2 build u can add bersek or crit..
after rb, 26/26 bers and 30/30 crit works awesome for GW (thts wht ive heard ... )
Back to top Go down
Dreconis

Dreconis

Builds for pets.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds for pets..   Builds for pets.. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:59 pm

I jsut wanted to mention one other besides crit and zerk. I am loving combo on my warrior almost as much as he is. I still use the 3 str/1 sta build though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Builds for pets.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Builds for pets..   Builds for pets.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Builds for pets..
Page 1 of 1