Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Guild

Forum of The Myth War Online Guild Phoenix.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Durane

Durane

Guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Guild rules   Guild rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:23 am

1-Everyone is required to come to guild war whenver they can, if they have to miss rounds they can make up for it by doing guild quests and helping guildies train.
2-Discussion that promotes the use of programs used to cheat the game will not be tolerated, I will instantly remove anyone who I catch doing this
3-There is to be no fighting in the guild, if a member has a problem with another member, they can work it out through PM or messages, or they can talk to me about it.
4-When at guild war, attacking any groups with less than 3 members is forbidden, anyone caught will be required to pay a 500k fine, and be required to sit out the rest of guild war. If it happens a 2nd time, that member will be removed from the guild. If it was by accident then it's ok, but doing it on purpose will not be tolerated. Also, trash talking the other guild's teams is also forbidden, if your team is losing, lose with dignity
5-Guild ranks are given out according to who I believe has earned them, if anyone feels someone should be promoted or demoted message or pm me and I'll discuss it with officers.
6-PKing is ABSOLUTELY forbidden, unless it's to get revenge for another guild member, or friend who got pked, or for another good reason. If you must pk, do it on an alt.
7-Please do not repeatedly ask for something in guild chat, if anyone needs anything and they don't get a response, they can PM or message me, and I'll do my best to help.
8-If asked to drop a subject in guild chat, then drop it, or take it to PM or message with those who are interested.
9-Members are limited to having one alt in the guild, and they must be able to use both their main and alt in guild war, and do guild quests on both chars.
10-Everyone is responsible for what happens on their character, if someone breaks a guild rule they are responsible for what happens whether they were on that character or not.
11-Please don't try to do my job. I decide the rules(after having members vote on new rules/rule changes and discussing them with officers)and I am the only one to decide if a rule is to be made.

Last edited by on Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guild rules
Page 1 of 1