Phoenix Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Guild

Forum of The Myth War Online Guild Phoenix.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GQ Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Queen
Admin
Queen

GQ Guide Empty
PostSubject: GQ Guide   GQ Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2007 2:06 pm

Speak to 'Manager' NPC in guild hq to get quest.

I thought I would add a small guide here to help out those who have no idea what to do. I believe one cycle has a maximum of 9 rounds. Ranges from 10k exp to almost 90k exp. Each round adds 1-2 Guild exp points. And I believe that 1 entire cycle gives you about 400k+exp if you finish all 9 rounds. Each cycle requires 20 reputation Points.

There are a few quests u can get:

1. Defeat Devilman in demon square city. (human with chaos IV 9 or max would make this job much faster and easier in pt)

2. Play a game with Devilman in demon square city. (solo) Just click either Left or right Hand. Guess correctly for about 3-4 times and you're settled. If u get it wrong a few times it doesn't matter.

3. Get Small blue/red pot in outcast city(easiest to go from Blython) 'Tour agent' NPC (solo)

4. Weapon/Armor order list. With the list in ur inventory, go and speak to the Weaponry/Armory NPC in blython first. If he doesn't offer you half price for his items, go to another city. Note that the NPC doesn't have to explicitly state that it would be half-price. Also be careful to read whether it is weapon or armor order list. Players often get confused and go to the wrong shops. Give the list in your inventory to the NPC which offers u any discount at all.

5. Clean up HQ- use broom in ur inventory to clean up any spot in the hq. if it has been cleaned before, simply move to another spot and use it again. Do it repeatedly until it says stop.

6. For those herbs/items which you can't seem to find, here is the list:

Any Groceror/Grocery

Devil's Tear
Rose
Crystal Ball

Woodlingor Herbal Shop

Apple
Banana
Lychee
Pear

Blython Herbal Shop

Graded Apple
Graded Banana
Graded Lychee
Graded Pear

Desert City Herbal Shop

Banana Sushi
Wild Pear

Demon Square Herbal Shop

Red Salad
Wild Lychee

7. Get a tele scroll from Guild vault---> Go to the Woodlingor Groceror and buy the Tree of Life tele scroll (P.S it looks like a turqoise leaf.), not the normal pt or solo scroll.

8. Mystery Quest - These are a series of monsters you have to kill, all usually start with the name Death blah. All are found on the left side of the Woodlingor Map. Although the last one is found near revive. Consult your Quest log by pressing Alt-Q to find out the exact Coordinates. The experience is good for its level of difficulty. A party of 4-5 members should suffice.
Back to top Go down

GQ Guide
Page 1 of 1